The Good Life


Friday, December 7, 2007

Well it's Friday!

Well it's Friday afternoon and it's time to wrap up the pieces for next week's Out & About. We've gone for something a little radical this week with a piece on the "Story of Stuff" It's a short film that explains where all this holiday shopping gets us in the long run. I think you will find it informative and eye opening as well as entertaining.
Diana visits Johnny Apples in Holland with the gang and brings us along for the ride.
Movies are looking really good this week. All the best things are being released in time for the holiday crowds. I really want to see "I am Legend." Any movie that takes us into New York City all alone, to do what we like sounds like a great ride to me. Anyone else remember "Escape From New York?" I'm so ready!
Actors’ NET in Morrisville is presenting “The Song Of Bernadette” and I think it's a great idea for the holidays. Read all about the local cast and get a taste of what's in store.
And for my wonderful puzzle players, good news! I've chosen a funny cryptogram quote this week. I hope it makes you laugh hard as I did!

Stay in touch!
Jennifer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]